LICengineering has been engaged in site supervision on various projects, including supervision of diving works, pipelay and pipeline repair activities, onshore fabrication and offshore installation works.
Left foto: Flange tensioning for repair of an offshore super duplex pipeline. Right fotos from the top: 1) Weld bevel preparation prior to flange welding on an offshore steel pipeline. 2) On-barge integration testing of Morgrip connector for repair of a 14” carbon steel pipeline offshore Congo/West Africa. Failure due to stuck pig in the condensate pipeline. 3) On-barge preparation works for replacement pipeline installation, Offshore Congo/West Africa.
LICengineering have assisted Clients with onshore and offshore supervision work carried out from diving support, pipelay or other and construction vessels as well as on fixed jacket/jack-up rigs. The role is typical technical representation Example of supervision tasks are listed below:
- Onshore fabrication and testing
- Installation of subsea structures/subsea assemblies
- Supervision Flange installation/Hyperbaric welding/mechanical connectors
- Pipeline failure/pipeline repair including insurance/loss adjustment technical representation
- Grouting of jacket leg members
- Change out of valve actuator, subsea pipeline valves
- Technical representation, pipeline repair, for Owner/Operator or related to loss adjustment
- Pipeline, tie-in spools and riser installation
- Offshore inspection in preparation operations, offshore planning and control measurements such as caisson replacements and bridge bearing replacements
- Electrohydraulic umbilical activities
- Testing and pre-commissioning activities
- Rock dump and scour protection